Team Prime Time’s unique programs provide at-risk youth with the tools to succeed in school and in life.. That’s why we call them “Game Changers”. Here are just a few of the Game Changing Stats that highlight the organization’s impact:
INCREASING HIGH SCHOOL GRADUATION RATES
- TPT Students are 58 percent more likely to graduate high school on time than at-risk youth who do not attend.
- TPT, and 37 percent more likely to graduate high school than students District-wide, regardless of background.
- 100% of the special needs athletes who’ve participated in the Prime Time Games have either graduated or completed high school.
POST SECONDARY SUCCESS
- 85% of TPT students who graduated high school on time are either enrolled in college or trade school, working full time or in the military.
- 89% of the special needs athletes who’ve participated in the Prime Time Games are either attending college or are working.
- TPT GPAs increase, on average, .51 on a 4.0 scale during their first year in the after school program.
- TPT students improved more in the Math and Language Arts component of the California Standardized Test over a two-year period than students from any other middle school after-school program in the city (LAUSD-RSS Study).
- TPT enjoys a 90 percent annual retention rate and an 80 percent daily attendance rate.
- TPT serves over 1,700 students per year, an 85-fold increase since 2001.
- 90% of TPT’s budget goes directly to program costs.
- Annual cost to enroll a child in TPT is $500.